Release date: 01 December 2014
- Free analysis on Saiku and Pivot4j.
- Dashboard on audit trail.
- Brand new report on documents per site.
- CMIS Input plugin with CMIS v1.1 support (OpenCMIS v0.12).
Release date: 02 July 2014
- Pentaho v5.1.0 support.
- Custom metadata management for types and aspects on documents and folders.
Release date: 08 January 2014
- Developed the dashboards used as installation wizard and instructions on how to use the solution.
- Added the repository structure in the Pentaho containing dashboards and reports.
- Developed the main dashboard as hub of reports.
- Added the configuration file for the installation, extraction and publication processes.
- Added the log file for the installation, extraction and publication processes.
- Updated the script file with several features like: log file, silent parameter, configuration file
Release date: 26 November 2013
- AAAR Installer for a smarter installation process.
- Compliance with Pentaho 5 suite (Pentaho 4 also supported).
Release date: 20 October 2013
- Bug fixing of the extraction of the repository’s structure.
- Complete restyling of the Pentaho reports’ layout.
- Complete reengineering of the Pentaho reports to be more clear in the data source comprehension (useful to better customize them).
- Added some views to the AAAR_DataMart to support the incoming A.A.A.R. Analytics.
- Definition of a brand new A.A.A.R. logo.
A.A.A.R. v.1.3.1 for MySql (patch to v.1.3)
Release date: 29 July 2013
- Correction to the two queries in the AAAR Kettle ETL that retrieves the minimum date of the repository.
Release date: 12 May 2013
- Added the whole structure of the repository to the data mart (dm_dim_documents, dm_dim_folders, ecc.).
- Added the E.T.L. for the structure of the repository.
- Added 6 reports more as samples on the repository structure.
- Correction of a bug in the connection to the PostgreSQL database in the sample reports.
Release date: 07 March 2013
- Added JNDI connection to databases in reports and E.T.L. to make easier the installation and customization.
- Correct a critical bug in the MySQL installation.
Release date: 24 February 2013
- Optimization to ETL (transformation ‘/Alfresco/Staging/Alfresco audit completion’) to manage faster more than 20.000 audit rows per extraction.
- Added indexes to all the dimension tables of data mart to retrieve faster the results in case of a big data mart.
- Changes to the 5 demo reports to limit the amount of data retrieved in case of a big data mart (more than 20.000 facts).
Release date: 15 January 2013