Next 5th-6th-7th of November in Barcelona come to the Alfresco Summit to see Alfresco Audit Analysis and Reporting solution. During the speech, the 6th of November, will be presented three different solutions including integrations between Alfresco and Open Source reporting tools like Pentaho.and JasperSoft.
At Alfresco Summit, you will discover how to put your content to work, collaborate beyond corporate walls and join our thriving community building new applications that transform the way great work is done in today’s organizations.
Want to know the complete agenda? Click here!
Want to see the speech page? Click here!
The next 5th, 6th and 7th of November 2013 you cannot miss the annual edition of the European Alfresco Summit (in past called DevCon) that this year will be in Barcelona (Spain).
You should come to Alfresco Summit if:
- You are an Alfresco customer looking to share your story, learn from others, and see the latest product innovations from Alfresco
- You are an IT decision maker trying to understand how agile ECM solutions like Alfresco can improve business processes and information management
- You are a developer who installs, configures, and customizes Alfresco and you need technical details directly from Alfresco’s Engineers
- You are driving a content management project, and want to learn best practices from experienced ECM practitioners
- You want to see the future of ECM that is hybrid, mobile and firewall free
What to expect:
- Demos of new products and features
- Customer use cases spanning government, finance, healthcare, public sector, media, business services sectors, and more
- Networking with partners and customers from small companies to Fortune 500’s leading the way on the Alfresco Platform
- Pre-conference training: Find out how to use Alfresco with hands on exercises, or introduce your team to development with Alfresco
- Pre-conference Hack-a-Thon: Build something fun with other developers
- Business sessions: Discuss market trends, hear from industry analysts, and see Alfresco in action with customer case studies
- Technical sessions: Dive deep into the details, learn from leading developers and Alfresco engineers
Many thanks from all of us to Alfresco that organize the event.
I’ll be there with a nice surprice (stay tuned to know it) and if you are interested to the event you can see the complete agenda here. Don’t waste your time, meet us in Barcelona.